Choosing to buy a new home from a builder can be a great option when you want to customize your home, but don’t want the responsibility and pressure of acting as your own general contractor. While buying from a builder may not be as involved as building your own home, it still requires some sound financial planning.
Our team of RBC® Builder Mortgage Specialists can provide advice and guidance every step of the way, so that you know what to expect when it comes to financing your new home.
Our Builder Mortgage Specialists can provide you with:
- Contact information for reputable builders we have partnered with in the area you’re looking to buy
- Firm, fast approvals
- Straightforward advice on the financing options available to you
- An interest rate guarantee which locks in a competitive rate while your home is being built
- Financing solutions for Builder upgrades
- RBC HomeProtector® Life and Disability Insurance to protect you and your family against the unexpected
®/TM Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
The content of these pages is provided for informational purposes only and is not complete in detail. Coverage is optional and is governed by the terms and conditions of group's creditor policies, #G60100 for life insurance, #H60200 for critical illness insurance and #H60101 for disability insurance issued to Royal Bank of Canada by The Canada Life Assurance Company. Please see the HomeProtector Certificate of Insurance or for Quebec residents the distribution guide for complete terms and conditions, including benefits and exclusions.
Underwritten by The Canada Life Assurance Company
All residential mortgages and lending products are provided by Royal Bank of Canada and are subject to its standard lending criteria.