To Add a Goal in MyAdvisor:
- To begin, log in to MyAdvisor from RBC Online Banking.
- Once you’ve logged in, from your MyAdvisor homepage, click Add a Goal at the top of the page.
- Now it’s time to identify what you are saving for by choosing 1 of 8 financial goals.
- Once you’ve chosen your goal, describe it in the box below. When you’re done, click Add Details.
- Here you will be asked a few questions about your goal.
- Select the account you will use to reach this goal. Then answer the questions presented.
- Now we want to learn about your investment style. First, how much risk are you willing to take? Click the button on the scale that most applies to you.
- Next, is your objective security or growth? Click the button on the scale that most applies to you.
- You’re all done!