My Payment is an online payment option that allows individuals and businesses to pay taxes via the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website.
The My Payment service is offered through Interac Online and is a quick, easy, and secure way to make payments to the CRA. My Payment simplifies accounting because the funds leave your account immediately. So there is no need to monitor your account because of an outstanding cheque.
My Payment is simple and convenient as it allows you to make payments to several CRA accounts with a single transaction from the comfort of your home. The transaction is completed using the security of RBC Online Banking1, 2.
Taxes that can be paid online
- Individual Income Tax
- Balance Owing/ Arrear payments, Installment and Payments on Filing
- Child and Family Benefits Payment
- Goods and Services Tax / Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST)
- Payroll Source Deductions (including nanny payments)
- Corporation Income Tax
- Excise Duty
- Excise Tax
- Air Traveller's Security Charge (ATSC)
- Tax on Insurance Premiums
- Softwood Lumber Products Export Charge
- Nova Scotia Workers' Compensation Board
Non – Residents
- Non-Resident Withholding Tax - Part XIII
Make a Payment Online
Visit the Government of Canada CRA page to learn how to make a payment online.Make a Payment (opens to external site)