How Do I Choose the Best Travel Credit Card?
That depends on the type of traveling you like to do. Some of our cards reward you with exclusive perks for flying the same airline – while others focus on giving you freedom, flexibility and protection. Whatever the case, we’ve got a travel credit card for your next adventure.
Our Top Picks
WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard
- Get 250 welcome WestJet dollars + for a limited time, earn an additional 100 WestJet dollars when you make your first purchase in the first 3 months.1
- Free first checked bags for the primary cardholder3
- Get an annual World Elite round-trip companion voucher starting at $119 CAD (plus taxes, fees and other ATC charges)3
- Annual Fee: $119
- Purchase Rate: 19.99%
- Additional Card: $59
- Cash Advance Rate: 22.99%
RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege
Frequently Asked Questions
- Travel insurance: most of our travel cards have extensive insurances to cover you in case of unexpected events, such as flight delay and lost baggage
- Travel points: earn points on every purchase that can be easily redeemed for travel. Some of our cards also earn bonus points on travel related purchases so you’ll be on your way even faster
- Flexibility to convert your points: cards earning RBC Rewards® points also let you convert your points to use with a variety of travel programs including WestJet dollars, Asia Miles, Avios and more.
- Special travel perks: With some cards you’ll get free perks, access to lounges, or unique travel experiences