Quickly Transfer Funds to Another RBC Account Holder
If you are an RBC Online Banking1 client (either personal or business), you can deposit funds directly into the accounts of other RBC Royal Bank clients. For example, send your daughter money or pay wages to your employees.
It’s easy to do. Simply have the recipient’s name, branch number and account number handy – all of which can be retrieved through RBC Mobile Banking1 and RBC Online Banking or from a voided cheque.
Transferred funds are immediately deposited into the recipient's account. There are no additional transaction fees that apply, other than those fees that are applicable under your bank account or package for third-party payments made through RBC Online Banking.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to the Quick Payments & Transfers section on the right side of the page
- Choose a From account
- For To, select Other Royal Bank Customer
- Enter an amount
- Click Submit and follow the on-screen instructions
- Go to Move Money in the menu at the bottom of the page
- Select Send to an RBC Client
- Choose a From account and enter amount
- For To, select existing payee or select Add
- Enter receiver information and click Save
- Click Continue
- Review information the click Send Now